WORKING AT REHAMEDI
TECHNICAL PURCHASER (M/F/D)?
- Production planning and control
- Initiation and supervision of CIP projects.
- Managing the purchasing processes with negotiations of prices, contracts and terms of payment.
- Coordination of service requests and spare parts ordering.
- Inventory determination and material disposition.
- Delivery date monitoring in connection with the necessary disposition activities.
- Supervision and control of the quality management systems.
- Permanent optimisation, maintenance, selection as well as assessment of the supplier and item portfolio.
- A completed apprenticeship as an industrial clerk or technician
- A completed degree with specialisation in production engineering, industrial management or similar.
- Knowledge of the ERP system Sage 100, incl. production module.
- Independent work
- Economic and detailed technical understanding.
- Ability to work in a team, careful and concentrated way of working, as well as planning skills.
- Flexible working hours with free holiday planning
- A varied field of activity without shift system
- Intensive training, as well as complex tasks and their comprehensive processing.
- Leeway for design in an interdisciplinary team
- Trusting cooperation and interesting end products.
- Family-friendly company with a collegial team.
You can expect a long-term, responsible and varied job in a family-friendly, growing company in the market for medical products. In addition to a harmonious working environment and appropriate conditions, the further development of our employees is very important to us. Be part of this mission!
NO MATCHING OFFER FOUND?
You haven’t found what you’re looking for? We are always looking for creative minds. Apply now and make the team complete.